What if I move and/or change my name?

If you move, you must file a written change of address with the Election Authority. The back of your Voter Registration Card contains a Change of Address Form. If you don't have your card, a handwritten note with your signature is sufficient. If you change your name, you must complete a new voter registration form. Find more information on the Additional Election Information page.

Show All Answers

1. Am I Registered to Vote?
2. Where can I register to vote?
3. What if I move and/or change my name?
4. When can I vote?
5. Where do I vote on Election Day?
6. Do I need to provide identification at the polling place?
7. How do I vote?
8. Can I vote by mail?
9. Who can register to vote in Peoria County?
10. Who can serve as an Election Judge?
11. Are Election Judges paid for working during an election?
12. Who do I call to get a ride to the polls?