Voter data is available to registered political committees for bonafide political purposes. Use for commercial solicitation or other business purposes is prohibited. (Chapter 10 ILCS 5/4-8, 5-7, and 6-35, Illinois Compiled Statutes).
The Peoria County Board of Election Commissioners offers voter registration data by mail, email or pickup in the following format:
- Combined voter and voting history data into one file or table
- Available in Microsoft Excel and comma-delimited text file.
Please note: The Peoria County Election Commission provides files of voter data; the Commission does NOT provide software to process voter data.
Cost of voter files with/without voting history is $0.50 per page after the first 50 pages, $10 for CD, or no cost to email.
To Request Voter Information
- Complete the Data Request Form
- Make check or money order payable to the Peoria Election Commission.
- No application will be processed without payment attached.
- Media are provided by the Peoria Election Commission.
- Requests are processed on a first-in, first-out basis.
- Submit the application and payment to:
Peoria County Election Commission 4422 Brandywine Dr. Ste. 1, Peoria, IL 61614
Contact the Peoria County Election Commission office at 309-324-2300.